02:58
0

When asked by Jayne Augoye if Wizkid is a music rival or a threat to him in the music industry, the rave of the moment, Davido responded “Not at all.
The rumour is cool. But I see nobody as competition or threat. God is behind me, so I just go into the studio, do my music and everything is fine. I develop and write most of my songs in the studio.” The punch reporter, Jayne Augoye also asked Davido on how he manages his fame and money since it’s been a tough call especially seeing all that he has achieved at a young age. “Even though I have fame, money and other things working for me, I didn’t expect to be this big. I find it sometimes overwhelming that I am immediately recognised wherever I go and it is such a great feeling, that sometimes I feel like the president. I miss partying at the club with my friends, but at the same time I am happy because this is what I have always wanted to do,” he says. It wont be the first time, Davido and Wizkid have been compared to one another, and most recently it seems like there were subs flying from each other over Davido’s Skelewu video and the controversy surrounding it. WizKid’s latest video was directed by Sesan, the same director who put together the first video for Skelewu.

0 comments:

Post a Comment